Contract & Commercial Law
We are pleased to offer expert consultancy advice, assistance and pre-litigation representation* for all matters relating to contracts and commerce.
We have experience in advising on all aspects of this field in England & Wales. Wherever you are based we can scrutinise a contract, draft new terms and conditions or navigate through negotiation in a sale of goods dispute.
Our team of qualified advisors can provide you with, amongst others, the following assistance:
- A rigourous review, or audit, of your prospective or current contract/s.
- Compare your contract/s to your actual working practices, the parties intentions and / or relationship.
- Following the comparison of the above factors, complete a robust report highlighting any onerous, missing or positive clauses, including risks or liabilities, requiring consideration.
- Make recommendations as to the appropriate next steps will also be provided.
- Where required, we can re-draft any agreement or draft a new contract.
- Account is also taken of any overlapping fields such as Employment Law, Intellectual Property & Copyright Law, Human Rights Law, Criminal Law, Tort Law, Immigration Law, Administrative and Public Law.
We always strive to achieve the best outcome for our clients and strongly believe in ensuring all clients receive clear and informed advice. Whether your an individual or business, we are here to help achieve the best outcome for you.
For further information on what we can do for you, please contact our Contract & Commercial Law Team on 01159 724928 or email email@example.com.